Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I Am Queen Moron

Sigh.

I'm not hyperbolizing.

Anybody who has been reading this site would justly be terrified by my activites.

But I'm not going to tell you why yet. Gotta wait till tomorrow night, so the extent of my moronicness is fully accomplished.

The person who is closest to guessing what I have done to earn this title wins the first ever Green Parenting contest, and a prize will be forthcoming.

Heather and GreenDaddy are not allowed to guess. Because they know. I am right now cringing because GreenDaddy and BabyG are about to come home and GreenDaddy is going to be freaked.

Gulp.

Sigh.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you gurgle windex?

Diana said...

Oh it is soooo not nice to make us wait like this. ;)

Lets see... Did you put something in/on/around the garden and kill or otherwise mangle the plants?

Or maybe... put something non-composty in the compost?

Can't wait to hear!

chuck said...

did you, in a moment of weakness, encourage the fleas to propagate because you felt sorry for a smaller and weaker creature?

Fiddler said...

Oh no, did you find a solution to Raj's underarm question? Was it some sort of additive to an underarm deoderant that, hmm, after 24 hours makes the hair turn an odd shade of chartreuse? I'm only putting out a guess so I can be in the running for the prize... Will be watching for the answer!

Fiddler said...

Or maybe you've done something with your hair? Used a nice conditioning henna that went a little funny in the color?

Anonymous said...

I think you did something to your hair. Or you knocked out a tooth trying to eat something organic. Julie

Fiddler said...

Did you purchase a commercial, chemical grade flea collar from Wal-Mart? Gulp...

cake said...

i guess that it has something to do with percy (blackcat). something to do with percy's hair. in anycase, you said "tomorrow night" and here it is the next morning after that night, and we are waiting with baited breath (though i am not exactly sure where that phrase comes from, or if i have spelled baited correctly, given the context and all, but maybe someone will enlighten me on that one).